My Prediction For “The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty

Every student has their own prediction about Mitty and his life, and I have mine. Using prove from the comic strip Snoopy “Peanuts”, it have shown that Walter Mitty wanted everything and he earn nothing. For example, he wanted to be rich, he died poor. He wanted friends and laughter, he died friendless and found only tears. I’m guessing his life is pretty sad and full of sorrow. Through all those proves, I guess that Walter Mitty has a void. And to fill in that void of his he has to daydream. He would daydream big, and this prove comes from the non-fiction articles we read in school, “5 Surprising Facts About Daydreaming”. When snoopy says “I’m having a hard time ending this”.. ; It means that his life was even more sad but we never know about it. Maybe it’s a secret for a reason, after all it is called “The secret life of Walter Mitty”. Maybe him daydreaming was a secret and he never told anyone about it or he just never had any friends to talk to so he didn’t get the chance to tell anyone. All of the proves and evidences above have shown to us that he may have a sad life, but he never wanted it. So he believes that if he kept daydreaming and daydreaming then his life will escape out of reality. And I think that if he daydreams a lot, then he may daydreams really big. Like what the non-fiction says, power fantasies.

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

Written by:

Be First to Comment